Friday, May 28, 2010

Sherlyn Chopra Sex & body on fitness DVD

If you thought things couldn’t get any hotter –the sexy Sherlyn Chopra is here to raise the temperature even further with her fitness DVD.

The DVD that will see Sherlyn at her fittest best demonstrating her personal fitness routine that includes a mix of weight training, gymming, hot yoga, functional training and martial arts promises to be a visual treat for her fans.

Talking about her inspiration to venture into the fitness industry, Sherlyn says, “I have been inspired by Jane Fonda to take the plunge into starting my business venture. While researching about the industry I found that most exercise DVD’s are boring to watch. So, I planned to bring a great visuals appeal by flaunting my body for my fans.”

However with all the flaunting what happens to the fitness? Sherlyn answers that herself, “The DVD will be a great visual treat but I have not compromised on fitness etiquettes as it’s designed to be compared to the best workout regimes of the world.”

More Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
jakkevin4v's Profile on Ping.sg