Friday, April 30, 2010

Katrina Kaif Hot pics


Bollywood Sexy actress Katrina Kaif is living in Mumbai. She confesses with huge sigh, “I’m starting to miss living with family too much lately.”

The actress is said to be living alone and says “I don’t even know how to run a kitchen,” she admits

“It’s just me alone at home… and I honestly don’t know what to do,” she says. “I’m alone so I don’t bother with my meals,” she admits. Katrina Kaif Hot pics

“I keep wondering if it is the heat that has caused this loss of appetite. Honestly, I don’t know. Something is bothering me and I can’t pin-point what it is. But I just feel that if my family was around, I would enjoy a normal home life. It’s nice to have people at the dinner table.’ ’

more details


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
jakkevin4v's Profile on Ping.sg