Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kareena kapoor sxey pics


Bollywood Sexy actress Kareena kapoor was shooting for agent vinod for last two weeks. Kareena kapoor plays a negative character which is of a Pakistani spy in her forthcoming movie.

“The first schedule will be in Mumbai. Kareena plays a Pakistani CIA agent in the film, and sports five different looks – a first for her. She will be wearing different looks with prosthetic ”

Kareena kapoor sxey pics

Kareena believes agent vinod will be a cool and intelligent film. Kareena is shooting for a shampoo ad in Malaysia. Kareena kapoor will head to Goa for Golmaal 3, then join Saif on the sets on May 25.

she says, “I am very excited to be a part of Shriram’s film. It’s a great script. I am happy that Agent Vinod is starting soon. I am working on my various looks for the film. It’s something I haven’t attempted before.” more updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
jakkevin4v's Profile on Ping.sg