Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shane Mosley for unanimous decision



“Canelo” Alvarez – “I’m happy to be here and eager to get in the ring. I have a lot of respect for my opponent, but like everything, I come to win. I will prove to the world who is the better man. I am very motivated to give the American fans a glimpse of Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez.
Read more on East Side Boxing


Shane Mosley hasn’t fought in more than 15 months. But when he steps into the ring Saturday night against Floyd Mayweather at MGM Grand Garden Arena, he effectively will do so after the longest training camp of his career.

Mosley was scheduled to fight Andre Berto in January when talks for a Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight fell apart.

Shortly thereafter, Berto withdrew from the fight with Mosley, citing personal distractions after the earthquake disaster in his native Haiti.

Click Here for more Information

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
jakkevin4v's Profile on Ping.sg