Friday, May 14, 2010

Robert Pattinson Thinks He's Beautiful Video



Robert Pattinson gets plenty of fan (and media) attention – but he has a hard time believing all the hype, he tells Oprah Winfrey.

When the talk show host asked him about being named to PEOPLE's Most Beautiful List and Time's 100 Most Influential People on a special Twilight-themed episode Thursday, the British actor, 24, couldn't help but laugh.

"It just seems completely ridiculous," he said when Winfrey asked him to pick which list mattered most, though he nevertheless made a choice. "Definitely [PEOPLE's Most] Beautiful," he said. "I have no reason to influence people."

"I just want someone to pat me on the back," he said, teasing. "Three years ago, I wouldn't be able to influence my dog to walk."

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
jakkevin4v's Profile on Ping.sg